Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Think It, Wish It, Do It

Here is a little inspiration for everyone who has been feeling a little crafty lately. All of this was created by me over a period of a couple months. Granted I have been working on other projects at the same time... But they are finally finished!! 


All of the wooden frames I used were from Michaels craft store. I literally spent $1 or less on each one! So total I only spent $14 for the unfinished frames. 




Scrapbooking paper is an easy and cheap way to add a little pazazz to any room. I alway end up with coupons for Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Take full advantage of them! Im serious!! You can usually end up getting the paper even cheaper. With a little bit of sanding and spray painting (I think it is waaay faster and easier), you can create something similar.



 If you are using fake flowers, make sure to glue them to the bottom ledge of the frame. The big flower ended up needing to be nailed to the wall. 



After coupons, all of these cost me under $35!!! I love that it is so different than what you can buy at the store and can be personalized for whatever you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment