Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

For Sale!

We finally have some wonderful items up for sale on our Etsy page! I love the positive feedback we have already received from our page and I hope to see this hobby grow even more!

Set of 2 rope/twine wrapped up cycled vases


These unique twine wrapped vases look amazing in any room. I love to put bright and colorful flowers in them! They are currently listed as a set of 2 for $17.99 plus shipping.

Set of 3 upcycled glass jar wrapped in rope/twine


Here we have more twine wrapped, upcycled vases. This set of 3 is listed for $27.99 plus shipping.

Vintage Log Cabin Syrup glass bottle

 
This is definitely one of my favorite items I have ever come across. You don't see a 38 year old maple syrup bottle very often! This special edition bottle has had a lot of attention but still needs a permanent home. You can buy it for only $7.99 plus shipping.

Vintage metal gold brass 8X10 picture frames


I am ALWAYS a sucker for old, vintage frames. I love the detail in the metals and how unique each frame is. This wonderful set of 8 is listed for $45.99 plus shipping.

Set of 11 Milk Glass Vases in various sizes


Milk glass is also very unique. With the glass being white instead of clear, you can really see the details of each piece much more clearly. I love collecting milk glass and using them with fake flowers to add a little color to the room. This set of 11 is listed for $49.99 plus shipping.

Vintage metal Tea Pot with wooden handle

 
Who wouldn't want a vintage teapot made in the 1930's?? This is seriously the real deal when it comes to teapots! I hate to give it up, but I would much rather see someone else enjoy it more than I did. Get it now for only $15.99 plus shipping!!

Over the next few weeks more items will be placed up for sale on Etsy, so be sure to check it out! Almost everything is either vintage or handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment