Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Lovely Yellow Vinyl Chair: Day Three

After an amazing vacation, it's back to reality and everyday events. Before I left to go on vacation I had absolutely no time at all to work on any projects. I wanted to give a little update about the chair I've been working on.



 I have used Behr interior wall paint in the color Breakfast Blend. Any size more than just the little sample size containers would be way too much, so I just went with the sample size. The entire chair took about 3 coats of paint and with a few extra spots getting more paint, it was done! This did take pretty much all afternoon to finish. Tomorrow I think I'll paint the metal pieces and re-attach the seat. Here are a few pictures. 




This was during the first coat. 






And the second.... 



This is the final coat! The picture turned out a little funny and the chair looks gold. I promise it isnt! The brown is a pretty chocolate brown with gold undertones. I absolutely love the color! I cant wait to finish it all and put it in my room! 



No comments:

Post a Comment