Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Warm Welcome

Just to make this short and sweet, my name is Alex. I enjoy all things that have to do with crafts and DIY projects (I could spend hours on Pinterest looking at the latest trends and getting new ideas). I have always made things and used my imagination to create some pretty cool things. I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted to be able to showcase these things so everyone could see them and become inspired as well.

I don't always work alone, especially on larger projects. My mom, Kathleen is also an avid DIY inspirer herself! Together we are able to refinish pieces of furniture, make unique wall art, sew, and much more.

This isn't a blog that I intend to post onto everyday, but as much as possible. We are both extremely busy people and work on new projects as often as we can.

We are both always open to new ideas and would love any feedback, comments, or emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment